1. Will the My Elite Rate always be available to book?
The My Elite Rate is subject to availability, and its availability will vary. Once you’re logged in to your Hyatt Gold Passport account on hyatt.com, look for the My Elite Rate or simply request it when you book a reservation through a Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Center. The My Elite Rate must be booked at the time of reservation.
2. Is the My Elite Rate an Eligible Rate?
Yes, the My Elite Rate is an Eligible Rate, and members can earn points for this rate as well as credit toward elite tier status and promotions.
3. How do I book a Points + Cash award?
To book a Points + Cash award please call 1-800-228-3360 in the U.S. and Canada or a Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Center.
4. Can I book Points + Cash awards online?
No, Points + Cash awards can only be booked by calling 1-800-228-3360 in the U.S. and Canada or a Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Center.
5. When will the points portion of a Points + Cash award be taken out of my Hyatt Gold Passport account?
The points portion of a Points + Cash award will be taken out of a Hyatt Gold Passport account at the time of booking.
6. If I cancel my Points + Cash award will the points be deposited back into my account?
Yes, if a Points + Cash award reservation is cancelled, in accordance with the hotel’s cancellation policy, the points used will be returned into the member’s Hyatt Gold Passport account.
7. When will I be charged the cash portion of a Points + Cash award?
The cash portion of a Points + Cash award will be charged directly to the member by the hotel at the time of checkout.
8. How is the Hyatt Gold Passport membership policy changing?
Hyatt Gold Passport is increasing the number of months that an account may have no activity before being closed from twelve (12) to twenty-four (24) months. Starting January 7, 2014, an account that accrues no activity for 24 consecutive months will be closed and all Hyatt Gold Passport points in that account will be forfeited. The earliest that an account can be closed under this new policy is January 7, 2016.
9. How can I maintain an active Hyatt Gold Passport account?
There are a number of ways to keep your membership active:
See the program terms for further information.
10. What will happen to my Hyatt Gold Passport points if my account is closed?
Once an account is closed due to inactivity for 24 consecutive months, all Hyatt Gold Passport points in that account will be forfeited.
11. If my account is closed after 24 months of inactivity is there any way to get the points back?
No, once an account is closed and points are forfeited due to inactivity, the Hyatt Gold Passport points cannot be reinstated.