We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions at participating Hyatt® hotels and resorts with our pet program. Plus, at most Hyatt House® hotels, cats are welcome, too.
Participating Park Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Regency, HYATT and Grand Hyatt locations offer the following for your canine companion:
• A dog welcome letter and door hanger at check-in
• A special dog bed, bowl, ID tag, welcome card and amenity in guestroom
• A designated dog walk area complete with convenient, fully stocked cleanup stations
• A non-refundable cleaning fee will be charged to the guest (varies by hotel)
Participating Hyatt Place and Hyatt House locations welcome:
• Two pets per guestroom or suite
• Pets that are housebroken and do not exceed 50 pounds
• Most Hyatt House properties welcome both dogs and cats
• A non-refundable $75 cleaning fee will be charged to the guest
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt hotels have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Terms & Conditions
Participation and inclusions may vary. Please contact hotels directly or review the "Pet Policy" page on the hotels website prior to reservation to confirm participation in this program.